Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Mommy Spa Day at Home (Products I use)

When I don't have enough money to go to a spa I use products I have around the house to use for a spa day at home. Tonight Chloe is spending the night with her dad so I am going to have a spa night and just relax. Here are the products I use to help me relax:

Bubble Bath:
I recently have been taking bubble baths again and I love how relaxing it is. The product I been using is what I got for Christmas last year it is the Avon Jeweled Pomegranate Bubble Bath.















Facial Scrub:

 This is my favorite facial scrub I have tried so far! It's the St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub.
















Face Mask:
I bought this at Claire's and I haven't used it yet so I decided today I would try it out. I usually keep a facial mask in my shower/bathroom bag which I did a video and a post about if you want to go check that out.















Body Scrub:


















Under Eye Treatment:
I love using these Green Tea Under Eye Patches! I bought these only for $1 at the Dollar Tree.
















Hair Treatment/Mask:
This is the Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Deep Hydrating Conditioning Treatment. I love using this on my hair it makes it so soft.
















Nose Strips:
These are the So Fresh So Clean Deep Cleansing Nose Strips. I got these either at the Dollar Tree or 99 Cent Store so they are affordable.
















Foot Lotion for Tired Feet:
This is the Freeman Bare Foot Peppermint and Plum Foot Lotion.

















Manicure at Home:
I always paint my nails at home when Chloe is spending time with her father. It helps me relax and feel good about my self. Here is a sneak peak at the polishes I will be using for Easter this year. Both nail polishes are by Sally Hansen.














Love,
CES <3


2 comments: