Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, March 29, 2014

What's In My Shower/Bathroom Bag 2014

Hey so me and my brother share a bathroom now so I use a cosmetic travel bag that I got from Amazon to organize my shower and bathroom products. Rest of the products I don't show I either keep on the cabinet or on the bathtub. I decided instead of pictures to do a video showing you what I keep in my shower/bathroom bag, I hope ya'll like this better than just pictures. I am not good with editing videos yet I am using windows movie maker.... I am also trying to figure out how to get my camera to focus, it's a working progress.

What's in my Shower/Bathroom Bag:


















Love,
CES <3








No comments:

Post a Comment