Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Pharmacy Bag for College (Just in case Essentials)

You know when your in class and all of the sudden you get a headache but you don't have any medicine with you? Well I carry with me to each class a makeup bag that I call my pharmacy bag because it has essentials for when things happen. I like to carry medicine with me because I have chronic migraines and chronic bladder pain so I like to carry medicine with me just in case I start to feel pain in class. I recommend this for college students because it is so helpful when you need it. I am going to share with ya'll what medicine and essentials I carry in my pharmacy bag.


Makeup Bag:


It's Mineral Elements by Eden. My mom got it in the mail a couple of years ago and gave it to me.
















My Pharmacy Essentials for Class:


So I got a Hand Sanitizer, A Roll on Perfume, and Almay Makeup Remover Q Tips.















I got samples of Advil and Ointment. I have to keep advil with me because I have chronic bladder pain and get headaches all the time.















I have a Wet Wipe and Stay Free Stay Clean Cleansing Wipe.
















I have Tylenol Sinus and Advil Cold & Sinus.
















I have Lotion, Dove Hairspray and Nail File.
















I have Trident Gum.
















I have Vaseline Lip Therapy.
















A mirror.
















Last a hair tie and 2 clips.
















I also got a Emergen-C Supplement pack that you put in water. With this crazy weather I been getting sick lately and I heard Vitamin C helps when your sick.















Love,
CES <3
















No comments:

Post a Comment