Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, February 21, 2014

Revlon Lip Lacquer Balm Review + Swatches

I just recently picked up 3 of the Revlon Lip Lacquer Balms and decided to do a review on how I feel about this product.

Of Course Emma Stone is the spoke person for Revlon Lip Lacquer Balms! I love her, she is my favorite actress.








They are high shine super moisture rich lip lacquer balm. It's triple butter complex of Shea, Coconut, and Mango butters nourishes the lips.


















The middle one got broken by my daughter....

















The light pink shade is called "Coquette", The Dark pink shade is called "Vivacious", and The Red shade is called "Provocateur".
















Coquette Shade:






















































Vivacious:




































Provocateur:




































Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment