Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Outfits Of The Week: Jan. 27- Feb. 2 2014

Hey everyone! So this weather is driving me crazy, who will agree with me? Anyways I have another outfits of the week post for ya'll. Here is what I wore this week....

Monday Jan. 27:
Top: Motherhood Maternity
Scarf: Walmart
Jacket: Forever 21
Jeans: Mossimo Supply Co. (Walmart or Target)
Flats: Faded Glory (Walmart)































My hair was braided last night so it was a little curly when I took out the braid. I am wearing neutral eye shadow and berry lips.
















Tuesday Jan. 28:
Top: Vampire Diaries (Hot Topic)
Jeans: Mossimo Supply CO. (Walmart or Target)
Jacket: Forever 21
Flats: Faded Glory (Walmart)














Just decided to put my hair in a pony with my bangs back with a headband. I actually hate putting my hair up because of my baby hairs that stick up like crazy.















Wednesday Jan. 29:
Tank: Pretty Little Liars (Delias)
Cardigan: Melrose
Yoga Leggings: Aero
Flats: Faded Glory (Walmart)
Necklace: Mother's Day gift 2013































For hair all I did was straighten it... For makeup I use a neutral tone eye shadow with blue eyeliner. My lips I used the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable balm stain in Sweetheart. 















Thursday Jan. 30:
I am wearing a heat wrap on my wrist. Injured it a couple of months ago and it has gotten worse lately...

Plaid Shirt: Poetic Gem (I think Forever 21)
Leggings: Motherhood Maternity
Flats: Faded Glory (Walmart)












My hair is in a bun and bangs back with a headband. I am wearing light blue eye shadow with eyeliner and mascara. On my lips is a berry color.















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment