Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Mommy and Baby February Favorites 2014

Hey everyone! So I can't believe that this month is going to be over and it will be March. Today I am sharing my favorite products for the month of February and I will also show what Chloe has been loving this month as well.

Mommy Favorites:

These are the two scents that I been using the most for month of February.
















I been loving doing a bold lip lately and here are the colors I been using... I love the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm stains.















This is the Mascara that I been using the most this month.

















Chloe Favorites (Baby):


This has been her favorite book that she loves for me to read to her at night.
















I keep these smaller books in her toy box and she loves pulling these out and looking at them.















I got this not to long ago and she loves to play with it.
















Chloe got this for Christmas from her Dad and She loves it!
















This is Chloe favorite snack right now. Gerber Graduates Peach Yogurt Melts.
















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment