Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Amazon Kindle Book Haul: February 2014

Hey everyone! Today I have a book haul for the month of February showing you what kindle books I purchased for this month. I use my Kindle Touch to read books so all these books I bought were affordable and easy to download on my Kindle. Here are the books that I purchased for this month....


1. Frost Bite Vampire Academy Book Series #2
I haven't read the first book yet but I plan to soon! I seen the movie and I loved it.
















2. Perks of Being a Wallflower
I heard great reviews about this book so I decided to buy it and give it a try to see if I like it. I really want to watch the movie too.















3. Divergent Book Series #1
I been meaning to get this book for a while now so I finally decided to get it. I seen the trailer to the movie and it looks good. 
















4. Lucky One
Nicholas Sparks is one of my all time favorite Authors. I love his books so I decided to pick this up to see if I would like it. I just think his work is amazing.















5. Maze Runner Book Series #1
This is another series that I been meaning to pick up in a while. I heard great reviews and I am excited to start reading into this series.















6. Get Positively Beautiful
I love Carmindy on What not to Wear so I wanted to read this book and see what tips I would like from her. I love how she goes into detail and explains things in a easy way.















7. Pretty Little Liars: Killer Book Series #6
Of course ya'll should know by now that I love Pretty Little Liars! This is the book that I am currently on.
















This is my book haul for this month, I am still currently reading Hunger Games Book #2 and also Gossip Girl Book #1. I plan to do book reviews hopefully soon because I used to love doing book reviews.

P.S: What Books have You recently picked up? Which Book are You currently reading?

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment