Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Time for me to do what makes me happy

Lately I been going through a lot and I had enough.... I don't deserve to be treated this way. I have did all the trying for years and I can't do it anymore. I rather be single than be in a relationship where I feel miserable most of the time.

I am doing what's best for me and Chloe. We both deserve to be happy. I don't care who doesn't like my decisions but I am doing what makes me happy and what I think is best for my daughter. I just wish you fought harder or try harder with your daughter.

I realized you can't force it to work and you can't stay in a relationship just because of a baby. It's not healthy....

All I want is to finally be happy and have no more drama or stress. I am sorry but I think I made the right decision for me and my daughter. Me and her will get through this together. No matter what she is my #1.

I just needed to let this out because I consider my blog like a diary to me, where years from now I can look back and see what I went through and the person I am now.

It's going to be hard being a single parent and going to college but I won't give up. I will prove to everyone that I am a fighter and I can do this.

Finally I think I had enough and now I am standing up for my self.

Advice from Me to You:

* Always do what's best for you and your children
* Never regret your decisions
* Don't stay or force a relationship just because you have a baby. It is not healthy to stay in a relationship, if you feel you had enough then that's your decision and no one elses.
* Don't let anyone judge you. You know what's best.
* Be happy and Stay Strong



















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment