Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Chloe is 10 Months Old: Update!!

I can't believe Chloe is almost a year old.... That means I need to start planning for her first birthday party! Chloe is 10 months old today.


Height and Weight: I don't know her height but last time we went to doctor which was about 2 weeks ago I think she was about 17 pounds. She already to heavy for me to carry!

Any Teeth? She has her two bottom teeth that fully came in. She has 4 top teeth cutting through now and one at the bottom! Two of them are more noticeable than the other two on top. She loves to bite me! Bad habit I am trying to stop her from doing before she gets older.

Feeding: Chloe is starting to eat regular food now she really doesn't like her baby food anymore. Usually in the morning I will give her baby cereal or make her pancakes. For lunch she is having her baby food still and for dinner she haves what we are having. She is still drinking Similac Sensitive Formula. She also loves her yogurt melts and her baby puffs.

Clothing and Diaper Sizes: Clothing is 6-9 month clothing and size 3 diapers.

Sleep Schedule: Chloe wakes me up around 7-9am. She takes 2 naps a day. One around 11 or 12 then another around 4-6pm. She goes to bed at 9-10pm. We are still doing co-sleeping.










































































































































Love,
CES <3





No comments:

Post a Comment