Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, January 31, 2014

Beauty Haul: Makeup and Nails (Jan. 2014)

Beauty is on the inside and out...... Hey everyone! Today I have a beauty haul for ya'll since I haven't done one in a while. I picked up some new makeup products I been wanting to try and Nail products.

Makeup Products:


I needed some new makeup remover since I am almost out. This is the Almay Long wear and Waterproof eye makeup remover pads.















I been seeing a lot of commercials about this mascara and decided to try it out. I had to retire my Rocket Mascara so I thought a new mascara would be good to trade in for my old one. This is the Covergirl Flamed Out Mascara.













 I love these Dream Bouncy Blushes by Maybelline so I decided to add another to my collection. I have so far: Candy Coral, Peach Satin and Rose Petal. This blush is Pink Plum.














This is the only face powder I will use on my face and it works great for me. I have to use translucent powder because other powders make my face look orange. I am very pale.... Anyways I hit pan on my other one so I had to pick up a new one so I don't run out.













Revlon lip butter in Raspberry pie
















 Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in LoveSick
















Not really makeup but still want to show this. My feet have been really dry lately so I wanted to try this out.
















Nails:

Nail polish remover. I haven't tried this brand before so I wanted to see if this works better to remove all my polish.















Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Black and Blue.
















I really wanted this because of the pen. I been looking for different tools to do designs on my nails.















I thought this was really cool so I wanted to give it a try plus it has a nail design tool! I been looking for that one for a while now.















I bought two of these nail art pens in Black and White.

















Love,
CES <3














No comments:

Post a Comment