Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, December 26, 2013

What Chloe got for Christmas 2013 (9 Months Old)

I wanted to share what Chloe got for Christmas this year! She is 9 months old and is a very spoiled baby for Christmas eve and Christmas. This is not me bragging in any way I am just showing you what she got for Christmas and to give you ideas on what to give a 9 month old as a gift. I am glad to share my favorite holiday with her!

Merry Christmas and Have a Happy New Year from Christine and Chloe............


My Friend Kara: She bought Chloe a panda outfit.

My Brother's Girlfriend: Gave Chloe a Disney blanket.

Great Grandma: Piggy bank with her name on it, A Santa hat with a bib and a Praying stuff doll.




















































Grandma Judy: Sophia first big stuff doll, Baby laptop, Smart phone and shape organizer.






















































From Mom (Me): 2 books, Little and Big puzzle play mat, and a walking/talking dog.


























































































From Chloe Dad: Toys, Teething, and Clothes










































































































Grandma and Grandpa Deyo: Toys



































Ashley: A wagon and a Carebear


















Great Uncle Keith: Clothes and Fuzzy Socks



































Love,
CES <3















No comments:

Post a Comment