Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, December 9, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: 12/9/2013 (Last Day of Fall Semester)

Hey everyone! Today was my last class day of this semester and I finally get a break now till January 13, 2014. Anyways here is what I wore today... It was 36 degrees!!!! I hate the cold weather. I felt bad for Chloe having to get out in the cold so I can go to class.

 Here is a overview of the outfit I wore today... You can see my printed pants in the other pictures.















Shirt: Gap
Leggings: Target
Boots: Dollar General
Scarf: Walgreens
Jacket: Local Restaurant
Beanie: Josh gave me this back in High School















































Love,
CES <3












No comments:

Post a Comment