Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I Made Christmas Hair Bows for Chloe 2013

Decided to do some crafting this holiday season and make my daughter Christmas hair bows/headbands with the help of my mom. I wanted to share with ya'll how the bows came out. This is our first attempt at making bows for Chloe. All of the materials I got from my local craft store.

First one is really simple to make... We just took a plain white headband and put 3 fake poinsettia flowers on it.















 This is the second one we made. I love the way my mom did the bow for this one. The ribbon has a snowman on it with snowflakes.















This one is really simple we just put ribbon over the headband and put the penguins on it.















Ignore the dirty straps I need to get them cleaned... Anyways my mom made this!
















Love,
CES <3
































No comments:

Post a Comment