Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

December Amazon Kindle Book Haul 2013

Hey everyone, things have been pretty stressful lately with me and Chloe getting sick then with personal issues but I decided today to do a book haul. My friend Kara for Christmas gave me a $25 Amazon gift card so I bought some books for my Kindle. Here is what I bought:

1. Hunger Games: MockingJay Book #3

This is the last book in this series! I am reading Catching Fire now.















2. Gossip Girl Series Book #1
I been watching the Gossip Girl series on Netflix and I am addicted so I decided to try reading the book series.















3. The Host
I loved the Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer so I decided to give this book a try and see if I like it. I haven't seen the movie yet but I added it to my list on Netflix.














4. Beautiful Creatures
I heard this book is really good and that the movie was good as well so I decided to finally get this book.
















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment