Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, December 30, 2013

College Update: Spring Semester 2014

Hey everyone! I can't believe my month break is going by so fast..... Anyways my Spring Semester starts January 13th. Last semester I only took two classes and I made straight A's again!!! This time I am going to be a little bit more busy.

This Spring Semester I am taking 4 classes which is: Emergent Literacy for Children, Wellness of Young Child, Children with Special Needs and School Age Child. I am also taking about 32 hours of Lab this semester.

I am taking classes Monday-Thursday from 6-9PM, I will be doing Lab in the morning. My mom will watch Chloe in the Morning then at night Josh Parents will watch Chloe for me.

I only have 2 semesters left of College, I hope to finish by end of 2014.....

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment