Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, November 11, 2013

Weekly Recap/Thoughts on Fall Watch List #2

Hey everyone!
This is #2 of weekly recap/thoughts on my fall watch list. Sorry I didn't do one last week, I didn't watch much of my shows I was busy. Anyways I enjoy doing these and I hope you like these too. Let me know your thoughts on any of these shows that I mention for this week. These are all the shows that I have watched for this week!

(11/4/2013-11/10/2013)


Reign Season 1 Episode 3 
Mary kingdom is under attack and needs help from King Henry but he is reluctant to help her. Francis is starting to be sweet to Mary and I think he is really starting to care for her! Who do you think Mary should be with Francis or Bash? I seen the preview for the next episode and it's going to be good!! 














Vampire Diaries Season 5 Episode 3 and 4
So we found out that Stefan and Elena are not the first dopplegangers and that the universe want's them together! I am happy that they finally told more of the story about Silas.... When they find Stefan finally his memory is wipe clean by a witch and he can't remember who he is! I think Elena helping him remember was so sweet. I forgot how good they looked together...Anyway's it was sad when Jeremy finally started telling people about Bonnie being dead.










The Originals Season 1 Episode 5 and 6
So Elijah is back and I am so glad!!! I love him!! Anyways I liked how they finally explained how Devina got all that power and I side with her. I feel bad for her and if I was in her place I would react the same. She is scared... So anyone else notice the connection between Elijah and Hayley?!? What do you think about them being a couple? I ship it! Guess you can be mad now because Hayley is now in possession of Marciel because he figured out what Klaus was up to. Save Hayley!!! Next episode is going to be a big showdown to save Hayley and Klaus confronts Elijah on his feelings about Hayley.
Does the saying still say in this case "All is Fair in Love and War"?











Once Upon a Time Wonderland Season 1 Episode 4
Knaves get's captured by the Red Queen aka his ex lover and Jafar wants him dead. Alice hurries to rescue his life by Knaves gets turned into stone! So this episode didn't have much action but at least we got to see Jafar back story on why he acts so destructive now also we seen a little bit of the Queen soft side.













Grey's Anatomy Season 10 Episode 8
Meredith shows off her new toy aka her 3D printing that will help with patients and she makes her self in charge during a surgery to prove Cristina wrong but it backfires. Don't you agree with me when I say that they need to resolve their issues and move on? I mean they have been friends for years are they really going to let it go to waste... Anyways what is up with Bailey?!? I mean something is obviously wrong with her but what? I kinda think it's OCD but it might be way worse than that.













Love,
CES <3








































No comments:

Post a Comment