Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013: Outfit, Food, Family+Chloe 1st Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!
Today I am thankful for my family, Josh and most importantly my daughter....

This morning I had a panic attack ugh! I haven't had one in a while and today I get one, I felt so bad for the rest of the day. Anyways me and Chloe woke up at 8:30am I changed her diaper and put her in her high chair. This morning for breakfast Chloe had Cheerios and Beech Nut Banana puree, it's been her favorite lately. In morning also I let her watch a little tv while she eats and its usually cartoons like Dora, Mickey Mouse club or Bubble Guppies. 10am I got dressed and then I got Chloe dressed because every year we go to my grandmas for Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve. We left at 12:30pm and came home at 4pm, Chloe was exhausted when we came home.

When we got to my grandmas Chloe started crying because I think she got overwhelmed by all the family members that were there. Me and my mom finally got her to come down and everyone started to see her and play with her. Chloe did eat a little food but I think she was too nervous from everyone that was there she more wanted her bottle. She did eat a good meal and a snack when we got home!

Every year me and my mom always make a oreo pie for Thanksgiving and Christmas.















This year we decided to make Pumpkin Spice cookies.
















Every year we always make the rolls.
















This was Chloe this morning eating her cheerios.
















This is what I wore today. Mini outfit of the day...

Top: Motherhood Maternity
Jeans: L.E.I
Boots: Dollar General
Scarf: Walmart
Owl Necklace: Walmart










Chloe took a nap on me before we left today.
















Playing and seeing everyone at her great grandmas.
















Waiting on her food...
















This is my mom and my cousin baby.
















My brother holding Chloe.
















She had a long day. Sweet baby girl is 8 1/2 months old!

















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment