Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Outfit of the Day: What I wore for Halloween! 2013

Happy Halloween to the ones who celebrate it!! What did you wear for Halloween? Let me know in the comments....

Here is what I wore today. It's simple but cute costume. Very cheap and easy to throw together for moms who just want something simple to wear for Halloween. My theme was the 80's Neon.

Top: Spirit Shop
Skirt: Had in my closet! (Don't remember where I got it at)
Tights: Spirit Shop
Yellow and Pink Bracelet: Forever 21
White Bracelet: Can't remember where it's from












Closer look....
















Headband: Spirit Shop

I just put my hair in a pony tail. For eye shadow I did pink, blue and purple. I had also bright pink lips but it rub off during the day.













As you can see I added music notes with a purple eye liner to go with the 80's theme of the boom box radio's. 
























Chloe was Batman aka Bat Baby lol

















Happy Halloween and make sure to use safety at night! Tip is to check all candy before eating it....

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment