Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: (10/14/2013-10/15/2013)

Hey everyone!
Today I am showing you two outfits one is what I wore yesterday and then the other is what I wore today.

10/14/2013 Monday

Top: Melrose or Walmart
Pants: Mossimo Supply (Target)
Shoes: MinneTonkin Moccasins (Journey's)














Bracelet: BCBG
















Wearing a new lipstick that my mom bought for me

Lipstick: Loreal Paris Colour Riche in VAGABOND MAUVE 550














I did a smokey eye with using a grey color and dark lips for the fall. Hair was curly so I just decided to leave it down.
















10/15/2013 Tuesday

Top: DOTS
Pants: 579
Shoes: Target
Scarf: Walmart













All I wore for makeup was Concealer, Face Powder, Mascara and Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie. Hair was still curly so I put it in a pony and bangs are back with headband. It was cold and raining today.














This is what I wore for Monday and Tuesday.

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment