Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Books I bought this Fall and What I am currently Reading

Hey everyone so lately I bought some books that I plan to read this fall and thought I would share with ya'll to give you some book suggestions also I will be showing you what books I am currently reading. Happy Fall, hope you find this helpful if you are trying to find books to read this fall.

Books I recently bought:

1. Vampire Academy Book #1

















2. House of Night book #2


















3. Witches of East End
















4. Mortal Instruments City of Ashes book #2


















What I am currently Reading:

1. Mortal Instruments City of Bones book #1

















2. Hunger Games Catching Fire book #2


















Love,
CES <3


No comments:

Post a Comment