Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Collective Baby Haul for 6 month old baby Part 2: Clothes

Hey everyone, this is part two of a collective baby haul. In this post I will be showing you all the clothes that I bought for my daughter. I bought clothes at Walmart, Sears and Spencer's. They are all 6-9 month clothing.

Chloe needed new socks her last ones were way to small for her. These are by Faded Glory and they are 6-18 month.















Bought this at Walmart
















This is so cute! Love owls :)

































Bought this pack of onesies from Gerber.









































































































































































Baylor outfits!
















I got this at Sears. So Cute!
















Sears!
















Sears! Oh also everything I got at Sears was on sale.
















Sears!
















Sears!
















I got this at Spencer's in my local Mall.
















Got this at Spencer's in my local Mall.
















I got this at Spencer's in my local Mall. Me and Josh love this!

















This is all the clothes that I bought for Chloe!

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment