Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Outfit Of The Day: Back to Fall College Classes (8/27/2013)

Hey everyone! So yesterday I started my fall classes and I was going to show yesterday outfit but I was having a horrible day. Today has been so much better except that I twisted my neck wrong again and had to take muscle relaxers. Today I am showing you what I wore to my Family, School and Community class.

Since today is the Pretty Little Liar Summer Finale I decided to wear my PLL tank top. Thinking about buying a new mirror soon!

PLL Tank Top: Pretty Little Liars (Delias)
Leggings: Motherhood Maternity
Everyday Shoes: Target











Face Products

Face Brush: ELF
Concealer: Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless
Face Powder: NYC Smooth Skin in Translucent
Blush: Physicians Formula Happy Booster











Eye Products

Eye Liner: ELF
Mascara: Maybelline Falsies













Had to tape it because it busted but still works!

Lipstain: Revlon Just Bitten in Passion


































































Hope you had a great Tuesday! Hopefully this weekend will come fast. Goodnight or Goodmorning to whoever is reading this. I am going to have some quiet time since Chloe is asleep now before I head to bed.

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment