Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

My Day In The Life (8/25/2013)

Hey everyone!
So I haven't done a post like this in a while, I used to call these my thoughts of the day but now I am calling them My day in the life.

This morning Chloe woke me up at 5am! I changed her diaper and fed her then we went back to sleep till 9am. I was so exhausted!! Once we woke up I made Chloe some Banana Rice Cereal which I just put gerber rice cereal in a bowl with some formula till I liked the consistency then I heated it up for only couple of seconds then added 2 or 3 spoonful of Banana baby food and mixed it around. Chloe loves it! Then I put her in her crib and cleaned her off because she is a messy eater. I left her in there while I cleaned off her baby walker then I changed her diaper. We then went into the living room and I put her in the play pen to play while I made me something to eat. At 10am Chloe plays on the floor in my room on a blanket with her toys. Then 15 minutes later I had to change her diaper. I then let her play while I cleaned out her bottles and clean her pacifier's. At 10:30am Chloe started being fussy so I gave her a 4oz bottle which after that I lay her in my room and she went to take her first nap. At 11:25am Chloe woke up from her nap. At 11:45am I changed her diaper then let her play on the floor again with her toys and do tummy time.

At 12:20pm I fed Chloe some squash which she seemed to love! She is doing really good with her veggies and so far no trouble or allergies with them. Once she was done eating I put her in the crib so I can clean her off and clean the baby walker again. I also changed Chloe diaper. At 1:30pm Chloe was a little fussy and seem to still be hungry so I gave her a bottle. At 2:30pm I changed Chloe and got her dress and also got my self dressed because we went swimming today! At 3pm we went swimming in a pool at my Aunt and Uncle place and Chloe loved it! She didn't cry and she was having so much fun, It really wore her out!! We came home at 5:30pm and I fed her some sweet potato chicken baby food.

At 6pm I gave Chloe a bath so I can wash off the pool water on her and the mess from the baby food. After she got a bath she played on the floor till 6:40 then I gave her a bottle. At 7pm I changed her and lay her down in bed to relax and watch tv with me. At 8:30pm she started getting really fussy and rubbing her eyes so I gave her a bottle and now at 9:30pm Chloe is asleep.

These are what I use to make her cereal in the morning.  Banana Rice Cereal which I just put gerber rice cereal in a bowl with some formula till I liked the consistency then I heated it up for only couple of seconds then added 2 or 3 spoonful of Banana baby food and mixed it around.













Chloe is 5 1/2 Months old!!!
















My very messy eater :) In this picture she was eating squash for lunch.
















Started this series on Netflix. So far it's pretty interesting. Warning it does have a lot of nudity and vulgar language.















She loved the water she had so much fun! I was shocked that she didn't cry while in the water. My mom is in this picture supporting Chloe in the float we bought for her.














Chloe had sweet potato chicken for dinner

















So this is what me and Chloe did today. I hope you liked this!


Love,
CES <3













No comments:

Post a Comment