Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, August 9, 2013

Blogust Day 9: Chloe 5 Month Update!

Hey everyone today is Day 9 of Blogust and I am doing Chloe 5 month update! I can't believe how fast this is going she is almost half a year old...

So I don't know her exact weight or height she has her 6 month check-up next month! If I were to guess her weight I would say she is about 13 or 14 pounds now.


Feeding: Chloe still is on Similac Sensitive formula but Chloe is now eating baby food! So far we have tried carrots and green beans. For breakfast Chloe will have some baby cereal with her formula in a bowl and I feed her with a spoon. For Lunch she will have either pureed carrots or green beans and if she is still hungry then I give her a bottle. For dinner she will also get either pureed carrots or green beans and with a bottle if she is still hungry. She get bottles in between her baby food just depends how hungry she is. Chloe loves to get the spoon and try to feed her self! Chloe loves the carrots more than the green beans.

Clothing and Diaper Sizes: Chloe wears 3-6 month clothing now and she is in size 2 diapers.

Sleep Schedule: Chloe is getting better with taking naps during the day, we are slowly working on it. She will take her first nap around 11AM-1PM then she will have her last nap at 4-6PM. These times are not exact it's just around the time when she takes them. Her night routine is still the same, she will go to bed around 10PM. Chloe wakes me up in the mornings around 8-10AM. We are still doing Co-Sleeping!!!

Physical Therapy Update: Chloe is now doing PT every Wednesday now at 10AM. She has Torticollis which for her is her neck muscles on the left side are very short and tight. Everyday I do neck exercises to help with the rotation on her left side of her neck. Chloe has poor neck rotation on her left side. She has still has her flat spot. We are trying to avoid a helmet but just have to see if PT helps. 

Milestones and Random:

* Loves playing with her feet now
* Smiles when I play Peek A Boo with her
* Loves to stick out her tongue
* She can laugh now!!
* Holds her bottle by her self for longer period of times 

Here is some photos that I took of her this month:










































































































































My 5 Months Postpartum: I am now just going to add this with Chloe update because I don't have much to update ya'll on. My periods are finally normal or at least almost there to being normal. I been having horrible back pain! I was thinking about getting a Baby Carrier so it can help support my back when I hold Chloe.

Here is my 5 month PP Belly...

















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment