Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Blogust Day 20: I have Neck Muscle Spasms

Hey everyone so lately my neck has been hurting me a lot and today I went to the hospital because of neck pain. 

About two weeks ago I was picking up Chloe when I turned my neck wrong and got a sharp pain. Today I was sitting on the floor with Chloe and I was stretching when I got another sharp pain in my neck. This time though it was a lot worse! I had pain on my left side of my neck that went all the way down to my left arm. It was painful and I felt so uncomfortable.

Today I decided to go to the hospital to get it check out. The doctor said I have neck muscle spasms so he prescribed me some meds, gave me neck exercises to do and told me to use a heating pad.

Sorry I don't have a good blog post for today but thought I would tell ya'll what's been going on with my health.


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment