Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Blogust Day 14: Mommy and Baby OOTD (8/14/2013)

Hey everyone today is day 14 of Blogust so I been posting a blog post everyday for 2 weeks now! Today I am showing you another outfit of the day including my daughter Chloe.

Chloe

Outfit: CIRCO
















Mommy

I decided to go a little girly today since yesterday was just comfy.

Shirt: Melrose
Jeans: LEI
Shoes: Target












I was having a bad hair day so I just put my hair in a pony and bangs back with a headband.
















Today I am wearing a little bit of makeup. I just wanted something quick and natural. I didn't have a lot of time to put makeup on so this took me 3-5 minutes.














This only took me about 3-5 minutes to do. It's quick, simple, and natural. 

Powder: NYC Smooth Skin Translucent Powder
Concealer/Highlighter: ELF
Blush: ELF All over stick in Lilac Petal
Face Brush: ELF
Mascara: Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Lipstain: Revlon Just Bitten in Passion









Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment