Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Blogust Day 11: My Makeup Collection for College

Hey everyone today is day 11 of Blogust! I will be showing you my makeup collection that I will be using for College. I start my fall classes at the end of this month.

These are my face products that I keep in this container. I can't remember where I got this at.















This is my eyes and lip products. I can't remember where I got this from either.















So now I will be showing you what makeup I have out to use for college.

Face Powder: NYC Smooth Skin Translucent Face Powder
Concealer #1: Covergirl and Olay Simply Ageless 
Concealer #2: ELF Concealer and Highlighter













Blush: Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush

















   Blush: ELF All Over Stick 

















Blush: Dream Bouncy Blush in Rose Petal, Coral, and Peach

















Eye Primers: ELF and Hard Candy

















Eye Shadow Palette: Covergirl Eye Brights in Brown

















 Eye Shadow Trios: Walking on Eggshells and Sweet as Candy

















Eye Shadow Cream: ELF Duo in Sugar Cookie

















Eye Shadow: Hard Candy

















Eye Liners: NYC in White, ELF in Teal and Black and Hard Candy in Black
















Mascara: Maybelline in Rocket, Mega Plush and Falsies

















Lip Balm: ELF Conditioning Lip Balm in Mellow Melon

















Lip Therapy: Vaseline Lip Therapy

















Lip Gloss: Rimmel Stay Glossy, Hard Candy Plumping Serum, and Soft Lips
















Lip Balm: Covergirl Natureluxe in Coral and Pink

















Lips: Revlon Lip Butters in Strawberry Shortcake, Sweet Tart, and Berry Smoothie
















LipStick: Revlon Super Lustrous in Wink for Pink

















LipStick: ELF in Seductive

















Lip Stains: ELF lip stain in First Date and Revlon Just Bitten in Passion
















This is my makeup collection that I am going to be using for College....


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment