Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Nail Polish Haul+Swatches: July 2013

Hey everyone, Today I went to the Dollar Tree and Drugstore. I picked up some new nail polishes to add to my collection. All the nail polishes that I got today were either .99 Cents or $1.00!!!! I got some L.A Colors and Wet n Wild nail polish.

I got this to keep in my room with my nail polishes. I go through a lot of qtips and cotton balls so I decided to pick this up. I got this at the Dollar Tree for only $1.00














L.A Colors Color Craze nail polish in Hot Blooded. This is a Dark Red color. I got this for $1.00 at the Dollar Tree.















L.A Colors Color Craze nail polish in Fuel. It's a light pink color with a sliver tone to it.















This is by Nail Pops and the color is Tiffany Breeze. I love this because it looks like it could match the Tiffany blue color. This was also $1.00 at the Dollar Tree.














I got this nail stencil and nail polish. I wanted to decorate my nails but I am not good at doing designs yet. I thought I would try this and see how I like it. Only $1.00 at the Dollar Tree.














I got 2 Wet n Wild (Wild Shine) nail polishes. These were .99 cents each at the drugstore. The silver color is called Metallica and the glitter polish is called Hallucination.















These are the swatches of the nail polishes that I bought. 

Love,
CES <3
















No comments:

Post a Comment