Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, June 29, 2013

My Thoughts Of The Day: 6/29/2013

Hey everyone!
Since me and Chloe took a very late nap yesterday we didn't go to bed till late last night. Chloe went to sleep around 12am and I didn't go to bed till almost 2am. This morning we woke up around 9am and I had to get her ready to leave with her grandparents. Chloe left at 10am with her grandparents.

Once Chloe left I went with my mom to go to her bank and to the store. When we got home it was around 12pm and I made me a late breakfast. After I ate I decided to take a nap which was a fail because I don't sleep good when Chloe is not with me. I stayed in bed and relax till 3pm then I finally got up and decided to get some cleaning done in my room. It wasn't much of a mess I just had to put up clothes, get the dishes out and clean Chloe bottles. After I just sat in the living room and watched the movie called The Switch while I waited for Chloe to get home.

Chloe came home around 5 almost 6pm and I changed her diaper. After that I fed her at 7pm and then now we just been chilling in my room and laying down watching youtube videos. I was going to give her a bath tonight but Josh parents gave her one today so I didn't have to!

Josh parents are great with Chloe and they know sometimes I need a little mommy break. I usually try and take naps when she is gone or I will get some cleaning done that I can't do when she is here. I also paint my nails when she is gone because I don't like her smelling the nail polish. I just hate the smell of the nail polish I wish they would make it without the horrible smell.

Can't believe Chloe is almost 4 months old! It goes by too fast....

She wearing a onesie that my friend sent me from Arizona!
















Mommy Love Me <3
















This is my favorite to drink when it is hot.
















This is what I had for Breakfast. I had Waffles with Blueberry Toasted Bagels.















This was how hot it was today!!! I hate Texas weather.
















I am now actually on Chapter 6 of the second Hunger Games Catching Fire!















This is a good movie I liked it. I love Jason Bateman!
















This is what I had for dinner. It is Hamburger meat, Rice, and Gravy. I am not really a fan of it.
















*This is how my day went. I hope you like these and I will try to do more. Start looking out for a lot of new post coming in July!!*

Love,
CES <3







No comments:

Post a Comment