Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, June 17, 2013

Before/After: Hair and Makeup

Hey everyone today I am doing a Before/After of hair and makeup. I am going to show you how I look when I just want to go natural then the after look of how I look when I get more dressed up.

Before:

So on most days I just go for a real natural look. No makeup and my hair is usually up in a pony tail or a bun. Chloe likes to pull mommy hair so I keep my hair up for most of the time.














After:

When I do get more dressed up I always like to straighten my hair because I love the way it looks since my hair is getting longer.















This is my before/after of my hair and makeup!


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment