Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

What's On My Nails #1

Hey Everyone! Lately I been getting into more of trying to paint my nails, usually I don't paint them because they don't last that long. Now I try every weekend to paint my nails or at least to file them and put on a strengthener. So I am going to show ya'll what I have on my nails right now!


This is what I currently have on my nails right now.....
















This is the Wet n Wild Wild Shine nail polish in Sapphire Blue.
















I got this on my index finger. It's the NYC long wearing nail enamel in Starry Silver Glitter.















This is how it turned out...


















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment