Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, May 13, 2013

Chloe is 2 Months Old: Update

Hey so Chloe turned 2 months old on the 10th and I wanted to wait to put this up till she had her 2 month check-up which we had today.

Chloe is 22 1/2 Inches long and she weighs 9 pounds 14 ounces. She also had her shots today and she did pretty good it only hurt her when they did it. I was able to give her some Children's Tylenol after and that seemed to help her.

Feeding: Chloe is on Similac Sensitive Formula and that seems to help her with her spit up. Chloe drinks about 5 oz every 4 hours. During the night Chloe can go about 5 hours in between her feedings. Lately she been waking me up only once but it just depends how hungry she is during the night.


Clothing and Diapers: Chloe is still in 0-3 month clothing. She still can't fit some of her clothing because some clothes are too big for her. She is in size 1 diapers now.


Milestones and Random:

* She still loves car rides she likes to look around.
* Chloe can hold her head up for longer periods of time.
* Chloe still doesn't like tummy time.
* Loves to kick her legs
* She makes cooing noises now
* Makes eye contact
* She smiles more now when she is awake.
* Still loves to lay on my lap.
* Still co-sleep with me.
* She is getting used to her crib more but doesn't take naps in it yet.
* Sits more better in her bobby pillow and takes naps in it.

Not much to update ya'll on this month! But here is some pictures to enjoy :)







































































Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment