Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

2 Months Postpartum Update

Hey everyone today I am going to do my 2 Month postpartum update. This will probably be a small update as I don't got much to update ya'll on.

At my 6 week postpartum update I weighed 99 pounds which before I got pregnant I weighed 98 pounds so I am back at my pre-pregnancy weight. Everything went good at the appointment. As for c-section pain, I don't have any more pain from that which is good but my bladder pain is back. My bladder now hurts me again but it's not as bad as it used to be. I stopped taking medicine the only medicine I take now is the birth control that my doctor had put me on at my 6 week postpartum check-up. The birth control I take is a Yaz brand and I take it everyday. I am not good at remembering to take it so I set a alarm on my phone for about 12pm everyday to take it. So far there is no bad side affects at all but I will do a update if there is anything that I notice.

The doctor said it was okay for me to work out now so I work out from home right now. My routine is that I do work out videos from YouTube. I am not regular on that like I should be and I want to get back into a schedule for that. I don't want to lose anymore weight but I do want to tone my stomach and my upper thighs.

I still has some pretty bad stretch marks. I use the Palmers coco butter brand but if you know something that works really well please comment below and let me know because I hate my stretch marks. I have some really dark stretch marks on both of my sides by my hips.

As for motherhood I think I am adjusting well but there is some stuff that I still need to work on like for example I still can't burp Chloe that good, I try all different types of positions. I just got today enrolled in this program called Parents as Teachers, It's a free program that helps out mothers.

So this is all I have to update ya'll on for now. My heath has been pretty good lately I am surprised because usually I am in pain all day but I am blessed to be healthy after having Chloe.

P.S: Here is my Postpartum Belly.........





















Love,
CES <3

3 comments:

  1. Try mederma it is much better than coco butter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bio Oil. Its cheaper than Mederma. Its amazing

    ReplyDelete