Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Chloe is 1 Month Old: Update

Hey so Chloe is 1 Month old!! I can't believe how fast this month had went by for me and her. So today I am doing her 1 month update and going to talk about how she has been this past month.

Chloe Ann was born on March 10th, 2013 via C-section and she weighed 6 pounds and 7 ounces. Chloe was 19 inches long. At her 2 week check-up, Chloe weighed 7 pounds and 4 ounces also she was 19 1/2 inches long.


Feeding: Chloe started out on Similac Advance but we had to switch her formula to Similac Sensitive because Chloe spit up a lot and she was very gassy. Since changing her milk, Chloe has been less spitting up and her stomach seems to like this formula better. We give Chloe evenflo 4oz bottles and she usually drinks 3 ounces every 3 hours. During the night Chloe only wakes me up twice during the night to feed.

Chloe is more alert and loves to stay awake for longer times now :)

Clothing and Diapers: Newborn clothes on Chloe are to big for her still. It's hard to find clothes that fit her good. Chloe is still in Size Newborn diapers for right now but she will be moving up very soon! I use Pampers Swaddler diapers just in case you were wondering.

Chloe umbilical cord came off around 3 weeks!

Bath Time: Chloe loves bath time she doesn't cry when we give her a bath. She loves to make faces when we put water on her body.

Chloe loves to pull mommy hair and loves to chew on my fingers every chance she gets....

Car Rides: When we put her in the carseat at first she is fussy but once we start driving she usually goes straight to sleep.

Milestones and Random:

* Chloe can turn her head sideways and lift her head up
* Chloe doesn't like tummy time
* She loves to kick her legs
* She is starting to making noise like she wants to talk to you
* She stares at people faces and gives eye contact
* She loves to try and sit up with my help of course
* Has a very strong grip
* Very gassy all the time
* Loves to lay on mommy lap
* She does take the pacifier when she wants to but not all the time
* Has already worn out her bottle nipples
* Doesn't like cover on her she kicks it off

Chloe does Co-Sleep with me. She hates the crib but I will transition her to the crib when I start college in the fall this year.

Hospital Picture
















Going Home!





































3 week old Easter Photo!! :) We caught her smiling.


















Chloe first Bath!



















Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment