Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Bottle Feeding Chloe Update: 1 Month

Hey so Chloe will be a Month old on the 10th so I decided to go ahead and put this up. This is a update on how Chloe is doing with being bottle fed. Now you should check out the 2 week update first because that explains why I choose bottle feeding and how she was doing with Similac Advance.

Chloe started out on the Similac Advance which I think most babies do when they are born. We changed her milk formula now to the Similac Sensitive and she seems to be doing much better. We had to switch her milk because she was spitting up a lot every time I fed her and she was really gassy. She had a doctor appointment at 2 weeks and the doctor said it was okay for us to change her milk.

She has been on this formula for about 2 weeks now and she is doing a lot better. Chloe spits up less but she  is still very gassy. I went to the drug store and found her Little Remedies for Tummy's Gas drops. It's the Gripe Water with Ginger and Fennel. I am soon doing a review on it so look out for that soon! I did a first impression on it if you want to check that out. I been giving this to her for about a week now and she seems to like it but she is still very gassy. I am gonna give her about another week or so on it to see if it helps her if not I might need to talk to her doctor about it.

Chloe drinks about 2 to 3 ounces every 2 to 3 hours. Sometimes she will go for about 4 hours but it depends how hungry she is. Chloe does really good at night because she only wakes me up about 2 times during the night for a feeding. Usually it's around 1:30am and then again around 4am. At her 2 week appointment she weighed about 7 pounds and 4 ounces so now she should be close to 8 pounds.

So this is just a update on how Chloe is doing with being bottle fed....

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment