Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, March 8, 2013

Pregnancy Log #18: 38 Weeks!!! (Last Log)

Hey everyone today I am 38 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. This will be my last pregnancy log because next week I am having a c-section. Chloe is still breech and my Doctor told me that my uterus is not shaped like other pregnant women that it is shaped as a heart and he is thinking that's why she can't turn.


How many Weeks and Due Date: I am 38 weeks and Due Date is March 22. Scheduled c-section is March 15.

Gender and Name: It's a Girl. Chloe Ann.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Headaches, Nasal Congestion, Difficulty Sleeping, Back Pain and Leg Cramps.

How much do I weigh: I weigh 122 pounds now. I gained a total of 24 pounds so far during pregnancy.

Sleep Habits: I am having a hard time sleeping. I keep waking up every 2 or 3 hours during the night.

Baby Movements: She is still a very active baby. She is still breech which means her head is still by my right rib.

Next Doctor Visit: I have a c-section scheduled for March 15 which is next Friday at 7:30am. My postpartum appointment is on March 29.

How are you feeling right now: Exhausted. Ever since I woke up this morning I have had a headache, thinking it's mostly my allergies messing with me. Just wish I could get more sleep before my c-section.

Looking Forward To: Setting up Chloe crib and organizing her things before she comes!

Any Updates/News: C-section is next Friday! Josh is coming down the day before so he can be here for the birth of his daughter. My mom is getting almost 2 weeks of paid vacation so she can help me after the c-section.


*This is my last pregnancy log and I can't believe how fast it went by. I am so glad that I was able to make it full term with my first baby! I will have a few more blog post up before my c-section and as soon as I get into the swing of things after she is born I will do a Introduction on Chloe.*

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment