Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Baby Essentials Haul #11

Hey everyone I picked up a few items lately just trying to get things for Chloe before she arrives. She will be here probably in the next few weeks. I go to see my doctor Friday to see if I am going to have a C Section or not.

I got these two Items at Sears. I got a pack of 4 Receving Blankets and a extra Crib Sheet. Both of these match her bedding for the crib.
















My mom picked up these Evenflo Bottles they are 8oz and 4oz bottles.

















We got this cute outfit that is 3Mo.


















I picked up this Travel Wipes Case to put it in the Diaper Bag and This Pacifier that also takes her temperture.


















Love,
CES <3



No comments:

Post a Comment