Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What TV Shows I am addicted to on Netflix?

Hey so today I am laying in my bed mostly just trying to stay warm, so I decided I would put up a few blog post today. This post is all about what shows on netflix that I am addicted to which I am gonna share my top 4 with ya'll.

Top 4 TV Shows I am addicted to on Netflix:


1. Grey's Anatomy
This is the number 1 show that I am really addicted to watching. I personally hate hospitals because I been in there so much but this show is amazing. I love the story lines and the characters it makes this show easy to relate to. My favorite characters are Dr. Shepard, Dr. Korev, Dr. Bailey, Dr. Stevens and Dr. Grey. Right now I am currently on Season 5 of Grey's Anatomy. 











2. Charmed
I love this show because I love watching about magic and witches. I love how each of them has a different power. 















3. Heroes 
I was addicted to this show when it was on TV because I love the characters story lines and the powers that they had possessed. My favorite is Claire and Peter because Claire can never die and Peter can steal other powers when he is next to another person who has a special power. They are all wanting answers and they will do whatever it takes to get the answers and save the world. Of course there is that popular saying "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World."









4. H2O: Just add water
I used to watch this show all the time because I am fascinated with Mermaids. I am now just starting to get back into watching this series and I still love it. 










Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment