Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pregnancy Log #9: 28 Weeks!!! 3rd Trimester

Hey everyone I can't believe that I am in my 3rd Trimester it's getting close to finally meeting Chloe Ann.


How many Weeks and Due Date: I am 28 Weeks and my due date is March 22, 2013.

Gender and Name: It's a Girl. Chloe Ann.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Leg Cramps and Nasal Congestion.

How much do I weigh: I weigh 109 I only gained 1 pound from last time. A total of 11 pounds so far during pregnancy.

Sleep Habits: Still not getting much sleep because of my nasal congestion but at least I don't have to sleep alone because my boyfriend is staying with me since he is on leave.

Baby Movements: She is still a very active baby. She is starting to kick for her daddy because she is finally getting used to his voice.

Next Doctor Visit: I see my Doctor every 2 weeks now. So I go back on January 16th. I also have a WIC appointment coming up very soon.

How are You feeling right Now: My nasal congestion is bothering me really bad I hate it sometimes because I can only breathe through my mouth. Other than that I am a little exhausted I haven't gotten much sleep.

Looking Forward To: New Years Eve!! But not looking forward to Josh leaving on January 14th.


Love,
CES <3




No comments:

Post a Comment