Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Quick Update!

Hey so lately I haven't been feeling good. Yesterday I had a nose bleed and I was spitting up blood mucus and since then I been having pain like contractions. It never went away and I couldn't even sleep last night. I called the Nurse and I had to go see my Doctor today. He checked my vitals, cervix and baby heartbeat. Baby Chloe is doing good but he couldn't hear the heart beat that good because he was hearing mine and mine was beating fast. My cervix is good so no contractions or early labor. He told me I had a stomach virus that was going around and that I was Dehydrated. So I been making sure I eat good and drink plenty of water. My doctor said I can take Imodium or however it's spelled because he said that will help me, So I am picking that up tomorrow. Hopefully I will be feeling better soon. Next week I only go to class Monday and Tuesday so I get a nice break from college to rest and it's Thanksgiving so hopefully by then I will be able to eat good.


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment