Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Pregnancy Log #7: 24 Weeks!!

Hey everyone today I am doing a pregnancy log since it's been 2 weeks since I did a pregnancy log for ya'll. The past two weeks has been okay I seem to have gotten over my stomach virus and I been making sure I drink plenty of water. I am 24 weeks pregnant today and it seems to be going by fast!

How many Weeks and Due date: 24 weeks and my due date is March 22, 2013.

Gender: It's a Girl

Pregnancy Symptoms:  Moody, Leg Cramps at night, Back hurts, Nose Bleeds, and been out of breath lately. I also am congested but I am congested all year long.

What does Chloe look like:


















What does my Belly look like:

















How much do I weigh: I weigh 108 pounds now. I have gained a total of 10 pounds so far during pregnancy.

Sleep Habits: I haven't been sleeping that good. I need to make time to take naps during the day so I can rest.

Next Doctor Visit: I see my doctor December 27th at 8:45am. We are gonna do the Glucose Test and check the baby heartbeat.

How are You feeling right now: I am exhausted and little moody.

Looking Forward To: Finishing the Fall Semester so I can have a good break.

*So this is everything for now to update ya'll on. I hope ya'll like seeing this type of blog post. This is gonna be my first child!*

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment