Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Pregnancy Log #6: 22 Weeks!!

Hey today I am 22 weeks Pregnant with a Girl. This week has been horrible for me because I got a stomach virus and I am dehydrated. My doctor told me I can take Imodium so I been taking that and it's been helping settling my stomach. The Sonostream was pushed back till November 24th and I will show pictures of those. I am just wishing that I will be better before Thanksgiving so I can eat a good meal with the family.


How Many Weeks and Due Date: I am 22 weeks today and my due date is March 22, 2013.

Gender: We are having a Girl. Her name is Chloe.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Less headaches, Back Hurts and Really Tired. I mostly been sick all this week which sucks.

Any Mood Swings: Not lately I just been really tired and sick lately.

What does my Belly look like:


















How Much do I Weigh: I still weigh 105 I haven't gained any pounds yet from last doctor visit. Probably because of the stomach virus.

Sleep Habits: I been having to wake up early every day this week and it's been taking a toll. I just been really exhausted lately.

Next Doctor Visit: I go see my doctor November 29th as still planned. He wants to make sure I am feeling better by then and to listen to the baby heartbeat.

How are you feeling right now: I am exhausted and having a little stomach pain.

Looking forward to: Thanksgiving!!

Baby Shower Details: No new information for right now. I been sick so I haven't been able to plan it out but hopefully I will know more information soon. Baby Shower is still Jan. 19, 2013. Oh and the Theme we decided on is Hawaii!!!


Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment