Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pregnancy Log #4: 19Wks&5D (It's a......)

Hey everyone I went to go have my Anatomy Ultrasound done and everything is going good. So ready to know what I am having??? It's a Girl!!!!!! She is healthy and such a kicker. We are going to name her Chloe.

How many Weeks and Due Date? I am 19 Weeks and 5 Days. Due Date is March 23, 2013.

Gender? It's a Girl!!!!!! Chloe

What does Baby Girl look like?


















Pregnancy Symptoms right now? Headaches, back ache, hips hurt and Tired.

Any Mood Swings? Not lately

What does My Belly look like?

















How much do I weigh? 105 today. I gained a total of 7 pounds so far during pregnancy.

Sleep Habits? Some days are worse than others. Last night I only got 4 or 5 hours of sleep.

Doctor Visit News? All the Anatomy is good and the baby heartbeat is 150. Nurse said the baby is such a kicker, she was moving her legs so much during Ultrasound.

How are you feeling right now? I am so exhausted right now.

Looking forward to? Adding baby girl stuff to my Baby Registry! Buying Girl Clothes!!!

Baby Shower Details? We are wanting to have it January 12, 2013. After the holidays are over so it's not to crazy. We are also booking a Banquet Hall to have it in. The Theme I think is gonna be Yellow and Pink. Yellow is my favorite color and Pink for the baby.


*This is whats happening so far with my pregnancy. I am so happy we are having a Girl!!! Me and my boyfriend were wanting a girl.*


Love,
CES <3


No comments:

Post a Comment