Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Baby Essentials Haul #3

Hey everyone so I said in my last Baby Haul I was gonna post what I got in the mail from my boyfriend. He decided to buy all the major stuff we need and he sent everything to me. Everything I think he said he got was from Amazon.

This is the Fisher-Price Pink Sparkles Tub. He got it for $29.96.










 This is the Graco Dynamo Lite Travel System. It was $152.99.











This is the Graco Lauren 4-in-1 Convertible Classic Crib. It was $224.99.









*This is what my boyfriend bought me for our baby. Next Haul will probably be in December when my boyfriend comes down from Hawaii to visit me. We are gonna go shopping for me and for baby Chloe*


Love,
CES <3










No comments:

Post a Comment