Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Friday, October 12, 2012

Pregnancy Log #3: 17 Weeks

Hey so today I have a Pregnancy Log for ya'll because I am 17 Weeks today.

How Many Weeks? 17 Weeks!!!!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Still a little nauseated. My back always hurts now.

What Prenatal Vitamins I take?


















Have any Mood Swings? I have some every once in a while.

What does my Stomach look Like:

















How much I weigh: I gained 5 pounds so I weigh 103

Sleep Habits: I toss and turn all night. but I do take naps during the day.

Doctor Visit News: Baby heartbeat is good and I won't find out gender till November 1st

Any Movement? Yea lately I been feeling a little movement. Mostly at night.

Looking forward to? Knowing if it's a Boy or Girl!! Wanting to start buying clothes :)


Love,
CES <3




No comments:

Post a Comment