Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Parenting Tag 2012 (Pregnant with first child)

Hey everyone so I am Pregnant with my first child and I thought I would do this tag to share what I would do once the baby is born. It's like my parenting styles and it ranges from different topics. I know I am not a mother yet but this is just on my view and what I would do. Today I am 19 weeks!!! Pregnancy Log will be up this Thursday for Gender Reveal!!!!!

Parenting Tag:


Pro Life VS Pro Choice- I am Pro Life. I don't believe in Abortion I just would never do that. 

Baby Wearing- I wouldn't use those carry things on my back or in front of me because I just don't think I can support the baby plus I have a bad back. I don't trust them.

Circumcision- I would have to research this more. I don't know a lot of information on it.

Adoption- I think Adoption is a better choice than abortion. I always wanted to adopt a child in a different country. 

Baby Piercing- I wouldn't do it I would wait till my child is old enough and let her decide. I am never good with keeping earrings in my ears. I have had mine done 4 or 5 times and they always close up so I gave up on wearing earrings. 

Breast Milk VS Formula- I am choosing Formula for my child because there is medicine that I have to go back on once baby is born. Breast Feeding would be healthier but Formula is the route I have to choose.

Spanking- I would never spank my child. I don't like it I mean I never did when I was little so I would never do that to my child because I know how it feels.

Co-Sleeping- I am not doing Co Sleeping because I am a wild sleeper. I wish I could so I can have that bond with my child but it's safer for me to not do that. 

 Home VS Public VS Private School- I will do a lot of research first before I can make a decision and plus it just depends where we live because I am either gonna live in Dallas or Hawaii. I would research the options first.

Vaccinations- I would keep my child up to date of it's shots because I was a sick child I got sick really easily even though I had all my shots. I just think it's safer to get Vaccinations. 

Medicating Children- I would only use medicine if my child is really sick. Medicine is great but I don't like all the side effects it has. I still have trouble taking medicine like I am suppose too.

Cloth VS Disposable Diapers- I am going to use Disposable Diapers. I think they are much easier. I don't have a lot of knowledge about Cloth Diapers. My mom always used Disposable ones on me and my brother. 

Cry It Out Method- I don't think I would let my baby sit there and cry I would make sure everything is okay and make sure all the needs are met.

*So these are just my views on how my parenting style will be once the baby is born. Everyone has different views and opinions, I respect that 100%.*


Love,
CES <3


No comments:

Post a Comment