Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Monday, October 22, 2012

Outfit Of The Day: 10/22/2012 Black and White

Hey everyone today I have a outfit to show you. I usually try to do these types of post at least 2 or 3 times out of the week. My outfit today is basically colors of Black and White.

Shirt: Walmart
Leggings: Target
Flip Flops: O.P

Just wanted to say I haven't wore Jeans in about 4 months. Can't wear anything tight since I am Pregnant. So you will be seeing a lot of tights and leggings.










Necklace: Can't remember where
















Bracelet: I got this when I was suppose to be in a beauty pageant
















Just wanted to show ya'll how I looked today! My bangs are getting longer so now I put them over to my left side. I am wearing natural makeup with Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie. This lip color is perfect for fall and winter. 














Love,
CES <3




















No comments:

Post a Comment