Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

My Must Haves for Fall/Winter 2012

Hey everyone so here in Texas it's usually in the high 80's and 90's but lately it's been getting really cool. Today it's 53 degrees!!! I am in a jacket in my room because that's how cold I am right now. Anyways I thought today I would do my Must Haves for Fall/Winter!!















Beauty Must Haves:

1. Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin
This is more of a darker color blush and it's perfect for Fall/Winter when my face is really pale and needs color.









2. Covergirl Eye Brightening Shadow quad in Vibrant Browns
Perfect for Fall because I love using gold and silver colors on my eyes it really makes my eyes pop.









3. Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara
It's always good to have a good mascara.










4. Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie
This is perfect for the Fall/Winter Season! I love the way it feels and look on my lips.









5. Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Moroccan Oil Treatment
This makes my hair really soft. I use it after I get out of shower and when my hair is a little towel dried. 










Fashion Must Haves:

1. Scarfs
I love these when it starts to get cold because it can help keep me warm. I love the printed ones the best.









2. Jean Jacket
I finally found me the perfect Jean Jacket for Fall/Winter and I can't wait to start wearing it. I am gonna pair mine like how it is done in this picture. I think Jean Jackets are perfect over dresses.











3. Leggings
I been wearing Leggings a lot lately.
















4. Comfortable but style Sweaters
Sweaters really keep me warm, I really like Printed Sweaters.
















5. Fuzzy Socks
I love these socks they keep my feet really warm!!











*I hope ya'll liked this. This is my Must Haves for Fall/Winter. I would love to know what your must haves are!*

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment