Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Influenster Beauty Blogger Voxbox Review

Hey everyone!
I don't know if you know about this site but it's called Influenster and it's basically where you earn badges and take surveys. Some badges will qualify you to get a Voxbox in the mail. It's kinda like getting a Glam Bag but this has tons of products that range from beauty to animal products. There are different badges like Beauty Blogger, Mother Bear, Eco, Naturals, Beauty Queen, etc. So I finally got a Voxbox and it is the Beauty Blogger Voxbox! I am gonna share the products with you and my first impressions of them.

Disclaimer: This is not Sponsored. I am getting no Money for this blog. The voxbox was free because of badges I earned and surveys that I did.

Website:http://www.influenster.com

This is the box that it came in. It took 5-10 days to get to my address. It was very fast on getting here.















 This is what the front of the card looks like.
















This is the back of the card and it explains what products you have gotten from them.















First Product is the Kiss Ever Pro Lashes. I am not personally a big fan of Fake Eye Lashes because my Lashes are full and putting these on would make them look too big. I am giving these to my friend in her Baby Shower gift because she loves Fake Eye Lashes.













Second thing I see is the Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins. My hair is always not doing what I want it to do so I am gonna try these out and hopefully these will work in my hair. I can do a Review of these once I use them if ya'll want me to.













Next is the NYC Individual Eyes Limited Edition in Dark Shadows. I am excited to try this out because I do use NYC a lot. Hopefully these shadows are pigmented. It comes with 4 shadows, a primer and a highlight.














This is the Not Your Mothers Smooth Moves Frizz Control Hair Cream. I am so excited about this product because I heard great reviews about this hair product line. I seen these in stores but never tried it till now!














Last is the White Barn Candle in Nutmeg and Spice. This actually smells really good. I been wanting to buy a Fall Candle and now I have one!
















*So these are the products that I got in my Beauty Blogger Voxbox. Check out the Website and Join because you might earn yourself a Voxbox! Again these are my views on the products and I just wanted to talk about this. Hope you enjoyed this.*

Love,
CES <3

1 comment:

  1. I recently signed up for influenster. The program seems interesting... At the very least, I enjoy reading others' reviews.

    Do you have any idea about how high your score needs to be to qualify for a VoxBox?

    I'd love to see reviews on these products once you've tested them out, particularly the NYC shadow palette, Goody hair pins, and Not Your Mother's frizz control cream.

    ReplyDelete