Welcome :)

Welcome to My Blog. I just started this on March 6th, 2011. This blog will be about my life and my family.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Hot Chelle Rae and Breathe Carolina Concert 10/4/2012

Hey everyone so Thursday I went to my first concert!! It was at a fair that was in town and Hot Chelle Rae and Breathe Carolina were there. Me and my Mom went and our seats were in the front row of the balcony and we had a good view! I was really surprised. The concert was amazing!!!

Shirt: Walmart
Bandeau: Got it in a store in Hawaii
Leggings: Mom gave me these
Flats: Target
Bracelet: Forever 21












This was my view and how the stage was set up.




















This is a picture of Breathe Carolina!




















Hot Chelle Rae!!! <3




















*I was amazed by this concert, it was so much fun!*

Love,
CES <3

No comments:

Post a Comment